Our Month of Coordination is the perfect option for the couple who have everything planned but need a little help putting it all together so they can enjoy their wedding without worrying about the details.
BLC Events Month of Coordination includes the following services:
• One meeting with clients
• Vendor Recommendations as may be needed
• Wedding Day Timeline provided to all vendors and wedding party two weeks prior to wedding
• One ceremony and reception site visit
• Execution of 1 hour rehearsal the day before the wedding
• Ceremony coordination; to include processional, recessional & seating.
• Ceremony accessory and stationery set-up (programs, escort cards, signage, etc.)
• Primary contact to all vendors and wedding party on the day of the wedding
• Wedding contract review
• Confirmation of all vendors and contracted services
• Final payment and gratuity distribution to vendors
• Dealing with any unforeseen day of challenges/issues
• A lead coordinator on site for 10 hours and an assistant coordinator on site for up to 8 hours